Select waste type
Construction Waste€ 499,- BTW inclusive Order
10m3 skip close rental
Dense skip rental? The 10 cubic yard skip is available as an open and a closed version. A closed skip can be desirable when the skip will be placed in a public place. The skip does not come with a lock, so make sure you have your own (hanging) lock. Select a waste type to view available skips and prices. The skip may remain rent-free for a period of 4 weeks.
Order at ContainerOnline
- Easy ordering wherever you are
- Clear all-in price
- Construction skips placed within 1 business day
- Always a skip available
- Pay safely with iDeal or afterwards
- Throughout the Netherlands
Possible additional costs
For the closed 10m3 skip, we charge a fixed all-in price. The following additional costs may apply:
- € 15 - additional week's rent (invoiced weekly)
- € 50 - mattresses
- € 40 - electrical devices
- € 120 - empty trip -when the driver cannot get to the location or the container is overloaded.
- If the 10m3 skip is filled with another type of waste, then an additional charge will be calculated. So check carefully in advance what is allowed and what isn't.
- Do you have other waste than the container you ordered? Then always contact us. Then we can take this into account when disposing of it.
Why rent a closed 10m3 skip?
A 10m3 skip can be rented in open and closed versions. A closed 10m3 skip can be locked with a padlock (which is not included). This prevents unwanted waste from passersby from entering the skip. Keep the following things in mind:
- The size of the skip is 200x175x350 cm (HxWxL, approximate). The skip fits on a parking lot.
- Want to place the container on the sidewalk or in a parking lot? Check with your municipality to see if a permit is needed to place the skip.
- We work with multiple collectors and therefore the size and color may vary. Some 10m3 skips have a door. This is for unloading and therefore cannot be used when filling.