Select waste type
Debris waste€ 379,- BTW inclusive Order
15m3 RoRo skip rental
For debris, a special 15m3 rubble RoRo skip is available. Transportation for this is a real powerhouse. The RoRo skip has a low entry so you can easily get in with a wheelbarrow and it may be filled to the brim. Please note that we cannot place this RoRo skip throughout the Netherlands.
Order at ContainerOnline
- Easy ordering wherever you are
- Clear all-in price
- Construction skips placed within 1 business day
- Always a skip available
- Pay safely with iDeal or afterwards
- Throughout the Netherlands
Possible additional costs
For the 15m3 debris RoRo skip, we have a fixed all-in rate. The following additional costs may apply:
- € 35 - additional week's rent (invoiced weekly)
- € 50 - mattresses
- € 40 - electrical devices
- € 175 - empty trip -when the driver cannot get to the location or the container is overloaded.
- If the 15m3 RoRo skip is filled with another type of waste, an additional charge will be calculated. Check in advance what is and what is not allowed in the RoRo skip.
- Do you have other waste than the container you ordered? Then always contact us. Then we can take this into account when disposing of it.
Why rent a 15m3 RoRo skip?
Debris, also called "clean rubble," is a waste derived from stone, such as concrete tiles, bricks and reinforced concrete. During a major renovation, a lot of debris is quickly released. Rubble is a very heavy type of waste, which is why this RoRo skip is placed by a truck with a hooklift. We ask you to consider the following when renting this RoRo skip:
- A 15m3 debris RoRo skip is approximately 100x250x600 cm (HxWxL) and fits on two parking spaces.
- Do you want to place the RoRo skip in a parking space or on the street? We recommend you check with your own municipality to see if a permit is required.
- The 15m3 debris RoRo skip may be filled to a maximum of 20 cm above the rim (if stable). The driver will assess whether the RoRo skip can be safely disposed of. An empty trip may be charged for an overloaded RoRo skip.